What business owners love about Liber8me
I just completed your online course. I found it really valuable and have already recommended it to friends. I thought you might like to know the bits that helped me:
- Team Structure. I’m in the process of restructuring my team so I don’t have to work in my company. Seeing how you structured Red Rocks and grew your team has helped me identify what additional staff I need to replace me.
- Annual Business Plan. I already have 12 month and 5 year business goals but they weren’t based on budget or EBIT goals. I’m changing that.
- Vision and Goals. We already have Vision and Goals but they weren’t linked to our brand as demonstrated by Steve Bailey in Seminar 6. We’re now going to go through Steve’s brand development process.
- Systems. I’m a strong believer in systems and I’ve automated most of my business but what your course revealed is that I have weak training processes. I’ll fix that.
- Competitive Pitch. I’ve never had to pitch for larger projects ($200K +). They get offered to me by friends that need our specialist skills. However what that also meant is I didn’t know how to pitch for large projects and we only got what was offered to us. Now I’m more confident that I can put together a “top 50″ and try to win them as clients.
- Presentations. I’ve been developing courses and presentations for more than a decade but after seeing Olivia and Tony’s process I want to rewrite all my presentations.
- Interviews. Being able to listen to successful people (mostly kiwis) talk about how they succeeded and what they think is important is invaluable.
- All encompassing. Your course presents many topics (sales, HR, marketing, strategy, etc.) through practical examples that anyone can understand. This is probably the biggest thing that differentiates it from other courses.
Those are the main items I got from the course but there’s plenty of other “jewels”. My next plan is draw your course as a structure and then add my business and processes into it so it becomes the blueprint for the “Spinning Planet machine”.
Thanks for the course. One of the best I’ve done.
- Brynn, Spinning Planet
What we have realised by working with Laura and Liber8me is that we hadn’t taken the time to plan how our business was going to look like in the future. We also hadn’t figured out how we could proactively plan to grow our business in a sustainable and low risk way without it being reliant on us. Working with Liber8me has taught us the value of spending focussed time on all aspects of our business. By planning each month and critically analysing our business we were able to grow our retainers by over 500% in a six month period! Liber8me teaches you how to see the big picture with your business and when and how to make change within your company to increase the value of your business and to keep you sane. Now a year on, we’ve developed some business muscles and now really look forward to analysing our business and planning for our future success.
- Bridgette, Village PR
Before Liber8me my approach to business was erratic at best. What do you focus on first when ‘everything’ looks to be urgent or very important? Since studying with Liber8me my approach to business has changed forever. I prepared a ‘live’ business plan using the principles I learnt in the Liber8me programme; I effectively divided my plan into separate areas from sales and marketing, human resources to financials. I then set actions and milestones to ensure that I was on track, updating the plan each time I learnt something new on the programme. I am now seeing great growth, profit well exceeding expectations, systemised processes, clear direction and a strategy to help me keep focused on what I am doing.
- Sharn, Pod Consulting
I thought I knew which direction my business was heading and joined Liber8me to help provide the guidance and support to get there. However, having completed the Exit Strategy Exercise, I now realise I was way off kilter! I hadn’t thought further than franchising but now I see a much clearer model for the uniqueness of my Healthy Eating products and services. I’m thrilled to have gleaned so much from these sessions, which I’ve been able to listen to in my own time.
- Alison, Healthy Eating
- Mike B